Friday, November 9, 2012

Help this puppy find a good home!!












On Sunday, this puppy was wandering around outside our church, looking very lost, hungry, and scared. We picked her up and now are trying to find a good home for her! She is very sweet, fairly well house-trained, great with kids, and loves being part of a family. She is very eager to please and quick to learn. 

If you, or anyone you know, is interested in adopting her, please let me know! I think she will be a very loving, loyal, thankful, obedient dog! 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like this dog. How do I get information on her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped fostering her last week and she is now in another foster home with the rescue group Alpha Dogs. Here is their link: http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/ME97.html

      And here is her listing with them: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/24638534

      She is now in Maine but can be shipped anywhere. She is still available for adoption. The first link has contact info. Hope that is helpful to you! She is a sweetheart!!

      Delete
  3. I think I adopted her sister in October and would love for her to have a playmate. Please contact me at 603-973-0527 or email at smpont.1964@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete